No weed PRESS AND GO
is a weed-free system, ensuring little time is wasted picking and weeding your transfer prints, enabling you to produce detailed, high quality images while dramatically reducing your production time
*****USE HEAT PRESS ONLY***
- IT is recommended to wash finished garments inside out in cold or warm water and low agitation.
- Avoid fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low setting- For best results, hang to dry
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BEST RESULTS
- Cover the transfer sheet and garment with Kraft paper or a Teflon sheet and press 310 F /25 seconds with high pressure
- Remove garment and lay flat for 5 mins
- Once garment is completely cooled , carefully peel away the transfer sheet in one smooth, continuous rolling motion.
- Replace garment (cover with Kraft paper or Teflon sheet) on heat press and press for additional 30 seconds.
You now have a finished product. Enjoy
Please do your research on White Toner Printers prior to ordering as we are not responsible for any pressing errors. ACTUAL COLORS MAY DIFFER FROM THE PICTURE AS THE MONITOR/SCREEN ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE ACTUAL TRANSFER. This listing is for transfers only.
Type: icolor 600 white toner Printer
Made to Order: Yes
Adult Approx. Size : Varies
Ready to Ship: 3 business days
Image Size: Printed Image varies on the sheet to size. The excess will be trimmed off of the final product which will reduce the sheet size
Garments Color: Black, Dark, and Light-Colored
Cold wash on a delicate cycle. Use a low dryer setting or hang dry. Do Not use fabric softener.
Please store any unused transfers away from any dust, excessive heat or moisture. It is best to store them in a box or ziplock bag to prevent the transfers from getting bent or scratched.
Due to the nature of the product, we do not allow returns or exchanges. If there is an issue with your order, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your order! It is your responsibility to look over the prints before pressing.
If you have any questions please email support at email@example.com for assistance.